Our Bacon Wrapped Date appetizer is always a hit with our customers. I mean who doesn’t love anything wrapped bacon?! Since they’re always a hit, Red’s wants to share the magic with our customers and readers.
- 16-ounce package of medium cut bacon
- 8-ounce package of pitted dates
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Slice bacon into thirds
- Cover a large cookie sheet with tin foil.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around a date. Make sure the bacon seam is placed facing downward on the cookie sheet. Press firmly to ensure they stay in place. Repeat until all of the dates are wrapped in bacon.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
- Stick toothpick in each and enjoy!
Thanks for reading! Check back next week for another edition of our series “How to Choose The Right Caterer for Your Event!”