2 cups all purpose flour
2 cups sugar
1 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1/2 cup egetable oil
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cup hot water
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a 9×13 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray.
2. Add the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine. Set aside.
3. Add the milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and eggs to a medium sized bowl and combine.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and beat until well combined.
5. Slowly add the hot water to the batter and mix on low speed until well combined.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and bake for 29-32 minutes
7. Remove cake from oven and allow to cool.
8. Spread frosting evenly onto the cake. Top with chocolate drizzle, and INDULGE!