Cinnamon Crumble Banana Bread
- 4 overripe bananas (mash)
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a loaf pan. Grease with butter or spray.
- In a large bowl beat together the sugar, egg, and vanilla until combined.
- Add the butter and beat until smooth.
- Beat in the buttermilk and bananas.
- Mix together the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Slowly stir the dry ingredients into the wet until it’s fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan.
- Make your crumble by mixing together all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Using your fingers, crumble across the top of your batter evenly.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow cooling completely before removing from the pan and slicing.