- 5 lbs ground beef or 50/50 pork & beef mixture
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 medium-sized onions, minced
- 5 eggs
- 1 tbs Parsley
- 2 1/2 tbs Chopped Garlic
- 1 1/4 tbs Salt
- 1 tbs Black Ground Pepper
- 1 1/2 tbs Italian seasoning
- 1 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Mix beef and pork together in a large bowl.
- Stir onions, breadcrumb mixture, milk, eggs, parsley, garlic, salt, black pepper, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese into meat mixture until combined.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Roll into desired size rounds and brown meatballs in skillet.
- Transfer meatballs into a baking dish, cover, and bake until cooked thoroughly, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!