This is a Food Network recipe. The original post can be found here.
For the shrimp:
- 2 pounds (12 to 15-count) shrimp
- 1 tablespoon good olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup chili sauce (recommended: Heinz)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce (recommended: Tabasco)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving the tails on. Place them on a sheet pan with the olive oil, salt, and pepper and spread them in 1 layer.
- Roast for 8 to 10 minutes, just until pink and firm and cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- For the sauce, combine the chili sauce, ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce.
- Serve as a dip with the shrimp.