This is a Midwest Living recipe. The original post can be found here.
- 3 cups bite-size rice square cereal
- 3 cups bite-size corn square cereal
- 1 cup small pretzel twists or pretzel sticks
- 1 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 2 12 – ounce packages white baking pieces
- 1 12 – ounce package mint-flavored candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- In a very large bowl combine cereals, pretzels, and peanuts; set aside.
- Melt baking pieces according to package directions.
- Pour melted chocolate over cereal mixture. Stir gently to coat.
- Spread on a large piece of waxed paper or parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with chocolate pieces.
- Cool and break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week or in the freezer for 1 month.