This is a Food Network recipe. The original can be found here.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheet with parchment paper.
- With an electric mixer, cream the butter and both sugars together until smooth.
- Add the vanilla and egg, mixing well.
- Sift together the flour and baking soda.
- Spoon the flour mixture gradually into the creamed sugar mixture.
- Stir in the cranberries, white chocolate chips, and macadamia nuts.
- Drop by heaping spoonfuls, about 2 tablespoons, onto the prepared baking sheets, 2 inches apart.
- Bake one sheet at a time until lightly golden on top and the edges are set, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Cool on the sheet about 5 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.